Statcounter

Monday, January 5, 2015

Michaela Jackson, redux . . .

On January 24, 2013--almost two years ago--I wrote the following:

Michaela Jackson?  

At the moment, I am typing this with my right hand encased in a latex glove.

Why, you may ask?

Because I have gotten into channeling, and I plan to change my name to Micheala Jackson and go touring as a female Michael Jackson impersonator.  Which means I need to save up plenty of money to download Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Off the Wall, and all of the Jackson 5 recordings.

That sounds a lot more dramatic than saying, "I cut my thumb on a can lid while opening it for dinner and put on a glove to protect it while making chili.

Now, can anyone tell me where to get a pair of shoes and where to sign up for moonwalking lessons?

Well, two years later, I've done it again.

This time, it wasn't while opening a can of chili, and it wasn't my thumb, and it wasn't my right hand. Rather, it was while chopping up onions and celery, it was my pinky finger, and it was my left hand. The weapon involved was a blade from my food processor.

Googling "moonwalking lessons" in three, two, one . . . 

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.


No comments:

Post a Comment