Statcounter

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hello, Remus!

Remus is the Weather Channel's name for the newest winter storm hitting the south.  It's beginning to sleet in my area of town as I write this.

Governor Deal and Mayor Kasim Reed are between a rock and a hard place.  If they overprepare, and nothing happens, people will scream at them.  If they don't overprepare and something happens, people will scream at them.

Right now, I am prone to think that Matthew could have gone to school today, and Frank could have gone to work . . . but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

Matthew was not happy with the interruptions of his favorite shows.  I was holding up my hand to tell him to be quiet so I could hear and at one point he told me to "zip it!"

Today will be a day to try and pick up the house and to stay warm.

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment