Statcounter

Thursday, May 19, 2016

How much longer?

How much longer, Lord?

How many doctor's appointments must I schedule?

How many doctor's offices must I wait in?

How many trips to the pharmacy and prescriptions filled for meds that may or may not work?

How many medical tests?

How many more stories on the news of war, of terrorism, of hate and mistrust?

How much more arguing between Democrats, Republicans, and politicians of other ilk?

How much more mud slung between opposing viewpoints?

How much more fear to be stoked by the media?

How much more worry about children who may or may not be able to make it on their own?

How much more pain?

How much more sleeplessness?

How much more depression and anxiety?

How much longer, Lord?

How much longer?


Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't end to you do. Thank God for the blessings in life. When I finally figured that out, I could finally chill. My kids are doing what you are doing a lot. Wish I could calm them.

    ReplyDelete