Statcounter

Friday, November 4, 2016

"You talkin' to me?"

"You talkin' to me?"

Travis Bickle, played by Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver, asked that iconic question.

Well, I'm not talking to Travis Bickle, or Robert DeNiro, but I am talking to several other people.

Hey, you.

Yeah, you.

I'm talking to you:

Ted Cruz
Mark Levin
Sarah Palin
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Reilly
Ann Coulter
Newt Gingrich
Franklin Graham

And anyone else who calls themselves "conservative" but who's been willing to sell out their principles for the sake of not putting someone in the White House but for the sake of keeping someone out of the White House.

Hey, you.

Yeah, you.

I'm talking to you.

You have sown the wind.

You will reap the whirlwind.

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment