Statcounter

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tina’s TEOTWAWKI Journal, Day 12

My BFF asked me today if I was okay.  She’d read my blog from yesterday and said it sounded like I was a bit stir-crazy.  Well, yesterday was an “I’ve been cooped up here for too long” day.

Today I did manage to keep busy.  Unfortunately, reality hit a little bit closer to home today.  for the first time since I’ve been working as a proofreader, I said that I was available for work and they had none to give me.  If lawyers aren’t taking depositions, court reporters can’t take down and produce transcripts for me to proofread.

So today, I caught up on laundry, filed papers, and even sewed.  The break may be good for me.  It will be a good time to catch up on a few things.

Okay, everyone, one more time.

It’s the end of the world as we know it
It’s the end of the world as we know it
It’s the end of the world as we know it
And I feel fine!

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment