Statcounter

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tina's TEOTWAWKI Journal, Day 16

Part of how the history of the coronavirus will be told should include all the public service announcements/commercials by businesses.  State Farm has assured us, to the tune of "Rise Up", that they will be with us; Burger King has introduced no-contact delivery, as has Papa John's; Buick is doing something similar with car buying.

In the meantime, my county is in the first day of a stay-at-home order . . . with a long list of exceptions including medical care, food shopping, and outdoor activity as long as people comply with social distancing guidelines.

There are some people who wish that the powers-that-be had done this sooner.  Others are angry at the county commission and saying, non-compliance is the order of the day!

I'm fighting boredom at the moment and I wish I could go out.  But then I read that the number of deaths in the US from COVID-19 has doubled from 1,000 to 2,000 in one day.  To the non-compliers out there, I hope that you still think your civil disobedience was worth it if you wind up in the hospital with coronavirus and there are no ventilators for you to use.

So, all together now:

It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it

And I feel fine!

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment