Statcounter

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

It's not fair!

It's not fair that I have a child with autism!
"It's not fair that your child with autism is high-functioning and rather independent."

It's not fair that we don't have two cars!
"It's not fair that we don't have a car at all."

It's not fair that my husband has to take the bus to get to work!
"It's not fair that you live close enough to walk to a bus stop."

It's not fair that this place gets so hot in summer!
"It's not fair that you have air conditioning to keep you cool."

It's not fair that we argue so much over politics!
"It's not fair that you can vote for your leaders and that your president can only stay in power for eight years."

It's not fair that I have so many physical problems!
"It's not fair that you can get to the doctor within 24-48 hours in most cases."

It's not fair?

I guess "fairness" depends on your perspective.

Just my .04, adjusted for inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment